Actions for Pre-school Setting
- Pre-school setting staff talk to parents about choices of local schools.
- Pre-school setting shares the school admission and starting school questionnaire with families.
- Parents/carers and child attend school open days or evenings.
- Pre-school setting schedules dates for EHCP Annual Reviews.
- Pre-school setting reviews
- responses from the starting school questionnaire and provides guidance for families or accesses support from other agencies as needed.
- Pre-school setting talks to families to make sure they have applied for a school place and reminds of the deadline – January 15th.
Last updated 1 March 2021