Termly SENCo leadership forums provide an opportunity to share good practice and strengthen your confidence in the leadership of SEND and Inclusion in your school.
The forums are led and facilitated by the SEND and Inclusion Link Advisers. They are free and open to all West Sussex SENCos, Inclusion leaders, Teachers in Charge of SSCs and Senior Leaders from primary and secondary.
The aims of the forums are to;
- provide guidance linked to national and local updates (face-to-face, online, webinars)
- identify and share good practice, linked to SEND and inclusion
- develop systems for peer and school-to-school support
- co-design materials and resources linked to SEND and inclusion
- provide access to speakers from a range of specialist professionals linked to SEND and inclusion e.g. SENAT, EMTAS, SALT, EPS, Virtual School, HI/VI Specialist Team, Pan-Sussex colleagues, SENCOs, Special School colleagues etc
- co-design the development of the Forums
- act as a sounding board between the local authority and school-based practitioners.
Book a place at the next SENCO leadership forum via the West Sussex Services for Schools.
- Autumn Term 2021: 12th, 14th, 19th and 21st October
- Spring Term 2022: 8th, 10th, 15th and 17th February
- Summer Term 2022: 17th, 19th, 24th and 26th May