The Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service offers consultancy support as well as training in the following areas:
- Strategies to support pupils new to English.
- Advanced English as an additional lanugage learners / developing academic English.
- Traveller cultural awareness and raising attainment.
In addition to its core statutory, the Educational Psychology Service offers a chargeable training package which can be found in the downloadable service brochure. As with the Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service, training can be requested once a school has logged into West Sussex Services for Schools through the store option on the toolbar.
Examples of Educational Psychology Service training that can requested include:
- Circle of Friends
- Circle of Adults
- Person centred planning
- Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and mental health difficulties
- Bereavement and loss training
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Last updated 23 November 2020