In order to share information about Tools for schools, the Inclusion Framework and the Ordinarily Available Inclusive Practice (OAIP) guide a series of online workshops have been held.
A recording of the information session is available below which can be used as a training tool. If you require subtitles please watch the information session video stored on Facebook video.
The powerpoint presentation used in the video can also be download from the sidebar.
The Tools for Schools, Inclusion Framework and OAIP are now in their pilot phase of development. Throughout this academic year (20/21) we will be asking schools, early years and post 16 education providers to try out these tools and resources. Feedback will be collected through a range of methods including an online consultation which will be available through this page.
How to get involved in the pilot
- Join a Task and Finish group.
- Find your copy of the Inclusion Framework and OAIP and share them with colleagues. Every school has been sent 2 hard copies in the post.
- Share information about the resources at staff, locality and area meetings. A copy the powerpoint and information session recording are available on this page for your use.
- Use and annotate your copy of the Inclusion Framework and OAIP with your thoughts on its content, any impact it makes and how you are using it. This will make it easier to share your views with us as part of the consultation.
- Try out an aspect of the Inclusion Framework and share thinking about your school’s or setting’s development at a peer support session. The first paired session will take part in November and December. To get involved just email us at the Tools for schools email address below.
- Volunteer to take part in a facilitated school review using the Inclusion Framework to help us test out the process and impact.
- Provide feedback on ‘Tools for Schools’ through the email address. Let us know what’s good, bad and missing!
- Take part in the ‘Have your say’ consultations which will be ‘live’ at the end of each term.
- Volunteer for a ‘deep dive’ evaluation session.
Email [email protected] to find out more!
With thanks to..
The following task and finish group schools and settings who have been developed these resources for their colleagues.
- Arunside Primary
- Ashington Primary
- Bersted Green Primary
- Billingshurst Primary
- Bishop Luffa
- Bosham Primary
- Camelsdale Primary
- Downlands Community School
- Durrington High School
- Herons Dale
- Imberhorne School
- Lancastrian Infants
- Littlehampton Academy
- Midhurst Primary
- Sheddingdean Primary
- Southwater Junior Academy
- St Margaret’s Primary
- St Philip Howard
- West Sussex Alternative Provision College
- Wisborough Green Primary
- Woodlands Meed
Last updated 30 November 2020